NDSE Total Care
Stop waiting for your technology to break
When something goes wrong with your IT, everything grinds to a halt. With a standard break/fix service contract, you have to wait for something to break before your provider can fix it. That equation seems to make sense – even though it could easily result in hours of downtime. But what if you could keep your IT from breaking in the first place?
AT Network Data Security Experts, we provide our customers with “All You Can Eat” flat-rate IT services. With the Total Care IT package, we monitor, manage, and secure your technology for an affordable, fixed monthly fee. NDSE Total Care includes:
- Offsite Help Desk Services – Talk to live, local technicians who will actually solve your problem, not just talk you through it.
- Proactive Monitoring – 24/7/365 monitoring for critical events and services such as email and backup, automated trouble ticketing, and escalation.
- Vendor Management – our most popular money-saving service
With NDSE Total Care, you get a complete suite of technology solutions that provide basic and advanced protection to your business in Richmond Metro, Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Spartanburg, Florence and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
With Total Care from NDSE, you can expect:
- Peace of mind – 24/7 monitoring and alerting for your system
- Less downtime – we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Fewer disruptions – we provide most services remotely or overnight
- Predictable budgeting - unlimited flat-rate IT services that include hardware, software, helpdesk and system repairs
- Security - disaster planning and protection
Instead of reacting to broken technology, get proactive with NDSE.
What are you waiting for? Contact us.
We provide a range of help desk, computer services and network solutions in Richmond Metro, Alexandria, Arlington, Charlottesville, Colonial Heights, Lynchburg, Norfolk, Petersburg, Roanoke, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg and other locations throughout Virginia and in D.C..
Local experts who can visit on-site: Richmond help desk, Norfolk computer services, Petersburg network solutions, Virginia Beach Virtualization, Williamsburg Backup and Data Recovery, and Roanoke IT Staffing.